Join Paraguayan harp maestro Carlos Reyes as he showcases the many faces of traditional harps in Latin America. Born in Paraguay where the harp is the national instrument, Carlos immigrated with his family to America where he was exposed to a variety of musical styles such as rock and jazz.
Over the years, Carlos has developed his unique Latin-Jazz style—playing major concert halls around the world. Join Carlos as he talks about the important role of the harp in Latin America and demonstrates some of the new paths the harp has taken.
- Family Storytime & Playtime
- 星期二, 2014年10月21日Bayview 分館, Bayview 會議室
- Sugar Skull Decorating Workshop
- 星期二, 2014年10月21日Mission 分館, Mission 分館兒童室
- Rincón Literario:
- 星期三, 2014年10月22日Main 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室