Join Paraguayan harp maestro Carlos Reyes as he showcases the many faces of traditional harps in Latin America. Born in Paraguay where the harp is the national instrument, Carlos immigrated with his family to America where he was exposed to a variety of musical styles such as rock and jazz.
Over the years, Carlos has developed his unique Latin-Jazz style—playing major concert halls around the world. Join Carlos as he talks about the important role of the harp in Latin America and demonstrates some of the new paths the harp has taken.
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Painting
- 星期五, 2015年10月9日, 3:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館會議室
- Germar the Magician
- 星期六, 2015年10月10日, 11:00 amMarina 分館, Marina 分館兒童活動室
- Celebrate Bernal's 75th Anniversary!
- 星期六, 2015年10月10日, 1:30 pmBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 公眾範圍