Join Paraguayan harp maestro Carlos Reyes as he showcases the many faces of traditional harps in Latin America. Born in Paraguay where the harp is the national instrument, Carlos immigrated with his family to America where he was exposed to a variety of musical styles such as rock and jazz.
Over the years, Carlos has developed his unique Latin-Jazz style—playing major concert halls around the world. Join Carlos as he talks about the important role of the harp in Latin America and demonstrates some of the new paths the harp has taken.
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- 星期五, 2016年10月28日, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley 分館, Visitacion Valley 分館會議室
- Learn to Belly Dance!
- 星期六, 2016年10月29日, 1:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Day of the Dead // Día de Muertos
- 星期六, 2016年10月29日, 3:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 兒童創作中心