Robert Henry Johnson's Sixty Million Plus Theater presents the second annual Post Afric Highways, a play reading series which features African American dramatists who use the experimental form.
Ronald J. Pringle's THE FINGER MEAL, directed by Robert Henry Johnson.
Set in a mythical wasteland where dust is the only scenic view for miles,
an elderly black man works as a cook in a restaurant, and dreams of leaving his abusive employer.
When a young rebellious black man enters the scene, the ways of the Old South are turned upside down, and a mysterious veiled woman brings tragedy to this eccentric world where customers who dine in the dust-filled eatery are forced to eat with their fingers like savages.
- We're All Terminal
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- Sunday, December 11, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Shock and Awe - Performance by Ethan Rafal
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B