Robert Henry Johnson's Sixty Million Plus Theater presents the second annual Post Afric Highways, a play reading series which features African American dramatists who use the experimental form.
Ronald J. Pringle's THE FINGER MEAL, directed by Robert Henry Johnson.
Set in a mythical wasteland where dust is the only scenic view for miles,
an elderly black man works as a cook in a restaurant, and dreams of leaving his abusive employer.
When a young rebellious black man enters the scene, the ways of the Old South are turned upside down, and a mysterious veiled woman brings tragedy to this eccentric world where customers who dine in the dust-filled eatery are forced to eat with their fingers like savages.
- Teddy Bear Hip-Hop
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:00 amMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Hip-Hop Workshop for Kids
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room