Robert Henry Johnson's Sixty Million Plus Theater presents the 2nd Annual Post Afric Highway, a play reading series which features dramatists who use experimental form.
12/8/2012: Robert Henry Johnson's VESPER, directed by Norman Gee. Koret Auditorium 1:30PM
Vesper is a short story, written and performed by Robert Henry Johnson, which takes place in an all black town famous for its infamous pear tree which bares poisoned fruit and the strange seductive woman (Vesper) who lives on a hill above it. Lush, poetic and elegantly written, this work recalls a summer romance between Vesper and a wandering man just new to town.
Sixty Million Plus Theater was founded in 2010 by Robert Henry Johnson. The company focuses on new and original plays. 60M+ produces the annual Buriel Clay Festival and Post Afric Highways, a play reading series featuring plays for, by and about African Americans who use the experimental form. The 2nd annual Post Afric Highways Festival marks the company's sixth and seventh staged reading events.
- Teddy Bear Hip Hop
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Black History Scavenger Hunt
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Bayview, Bayview: Área Principal
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones