Robert Henry Johnson's Sixty Million Plus Theater presents the 2nd Annual Post Afric Highway, a play reading series which features dramatists who use experimental form.
12/8/2012: Robert Henry Johnson's VESPER, directed by Norman Gee. Koret Auditorium 1:30PM
Vesper is a short story, written and performed by Robert Henry Johnson, which takes place in an all black town famous for its infamous pear tree which bares poisoned fruit and the strange seductive woman (Vesper) who lives on a hill above it. Lush, poetic and elegantly written, this work recalls a summer romance between Vesper and a wandering man just new to town.
Sixty Million Plus Theater was founded in 2010 by Robert Henry Johnson. The company focuses on new and original plays. 60M+ produces the annual Buriel Clay Festival and Post Afric Highways, a play reading series featuring plays for, by and about African Americans who use the experimental form. The 2nd annual Post Afric Highways Festival marks the company's sixth and seventh staged reading events.
- Black Comix Arts Festival
- 星期一, 2017年１月16日, 10:00 am
- ADHD and the Focused Mind
- 星期三, 2017年１月18日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 學習工作室
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- 星期日, 2017年１月22日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 學習工作室
- Celebrating the diverse and beautiful world of Ashley Bryan
- 至 星期二, 2017年2月28日Main 總圖書館, 兒童創作中心
- Envisioning the Classics with Color
- 至 星期四, 2017年3月2日Main 總圖書館, 非洲裔展覽中心