Robert Henry Johnson's Sixty Million Plus Theater presents the 2nd Annual Post Afric Highway, a play reading series which features dramatists who use experimental form.
12/8/2012: Robert Henry Johnson's VESPER, directed by Norman Gee. Koret Auditorium 1:30PM
Vesper is a short story, written and performed by Robert Henry Johnson, which takes place in an all black town famous for its infamous pear tree which bares poisoned fruit and the strange seductive woman (Vesper) who lives on a hill above it. Lush, poetic and elegantly written, this work recalls a summer romance between Vesper and a wandering man just new to town.
Sixty Million Plus Theater was founded in 2010 by Robert Henry Johnson. The company focuses on new and original plays. 60M+ produces the annual Buriel Clay Festival and Post Afric Highways, a play reading series featuring plays for, by and about African Americans who use the experimental form. The 2nd annual Post Afric Highways Festival marks the company's sixth and seventh staged reading events.
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- 星期六, 2017年4月1日, 2:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- National Poetry Month Local Poets Showcase
- 星期三, 2017年4月5日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Down and Out in the New Economy: How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today
- 星期四, 2017年4月6日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 學習工作室