Robert Henry Johnson's Sixty Million Plus Theater presents the 2nd Annual Post Afric Highway, a play reading series which features dramatists who use experimental form.
12/8/2012: Robert Henry Johnson's VESPER, directed by Norman Gee. Koret Auditorium 1:30PM
Vesper is a short story, written and performed by Robert Henry Johnson, which takes place in an all black town famous for its infamous pear tree which bares poisoned fruit and the strange seductive woman (Vesper) who lives on a hill above it. Lush, poetic and elegantly written, this work recalls a summer romance between Vesper and a wandering man just new to town.
Sixty Million Plus Theater was founded in 2010 by Robert Henry Johnson. The company focuses on new and original plays. 60M+ produces the annual Buriel Clay Festival and Post Afric Highways, a play reading series featuring plays for, by and about African Americans who use the experimental form. The 2nd annual Post Afric Highways Festival marks the company's sixth and seventh staged reading events.
- Black History Month Scavenger Hunt
- 星期三, 2017年2月22日, 8:00 amBayview 分館, Bayview 公眾範圍
- Movie Night: Selma
- 星期三, 2017年2月22日, 5:30 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室
- Family Movie Night: Wiz Live!
- 星期三, 2017年2月22日, 6:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Celebrating the diverse and beautiful world of Ashley Bryan
- 至 星期二, 2017年2月28日Main 總圖書館, 兒童創作中心
- Envisioning the Classics with Color
- 至 星期四, 2017年3月2日Main 總圖書館, 非洲裔展覽中心