The Great Lie (1941, 107 mins)
With Bette Davis, George Brent, Mary Astor
Director: Edmund Goulding
Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Mary AStor), 1941
A twist on the love triangle theme. Two women love the same man, but the child of one is loved and raised by the other.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Video Studio: Open House
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl