Have you ever been approached by a signature gatherer? Do you wonder why your ballot is so long? Can the process be improved? Come hear experts weigh in on the issues around initiative and referendum in California. The League of Women Voters, along with Joe Matthews, co-author of California Crack-Up, will headline an informative evening explaining the benefits and risks of direct democracy efforts in California followed by a Q and A session with the experts.
Interested in reading this with your Book Club? Check out the Book Club in a Box sets of California Crack-Up available for book groups interested in discussing these issues. Find out more at ca.lwv.org or sfpl.org/bookclubinabox.
- CANCELLED-Myths and Blackholes in Dog Behavior
- 星期六, 2014年4月26日Sunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室
- Managing Your Money
- 星期四, 2014年5月15日Ocean View 分館, Ocean View 分館會議室
- The Evolving Chinese Dress, 1909-1973
- 星期四, 2014年5月15日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間