Through dance and movement this movie explores the issue of incarceration and the complexity of experiences faced by those who are behind bars. A discussion with the filmmaker Austin Forbord and cast members follows the film. Related exhibit: On the Line: Artwork from San Quentin Prison Arts Project, June 15-September 1, 2013, Main Library, Jewett Gallery.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 10:30 am
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Exploring World Cinema: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room