Through dance and movement this movie explores the issue of incarceration and the complexity of experiences faced by those who are behind bars. A discussion with the filmmaker Austin Forbord and cast members follows the film. Related exhibit: On the Line: Artwork from San Quentin Prison Arts Project, June 15-September 1, 2013, Main Library, Jewett Gallery.
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 18 de Febrero de 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Their Eyes were Watching God
- Jueves 18 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret