Through dance and movement this movie explores the issue of incarceration and the complexity of experiences faced by those who are behind bars. A discussion with the filmmaker Austin Forbord and cast members follows the film. Related exhibit: On the Line: Artwork from San Quentin Prison Arts Project, June 15-September 1, 2013, Main Library, Jewett Gallery.
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Children's Film: Sleeping Beauty
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Easter Parade (1948)
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones