Join us when Bay Area author and poet Gary Soto reads from his new book What Poets are Like, Up and Down with the Writing Life.
In this book, Soto recalls through anecdotes his trials and tribulations of his life as a poet, poignant moments with friends and strangers and the curious work of writing.
A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- Thursday, October 20, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room