Join us when Bay Area author and poet Gary Soto reads from his new book What Poets are Like, Up and Down with the Writing Life.
In this book, Soto recalls through anecdotes his trials and tribulations of his life as a poet, poignant moments with friends and strangers and the curious work of writing.
A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Stepping Forward
- Sunday, July 17, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium