Join us when Bay Area author and poet Gary Soto reads from his new book What Poets are Like, Up and Down with the Writing Life.
In this book, Soto recalls through anecdotes his trials and tribulations of his life as a poet, poignant moments with friends and strangers and the curious work of writing.
A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pm
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Sábado 7 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 am
- Local Poets Series
- Jueves 12 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pm