Join us when Bay Area author and poet Gary Soto reads from his new book What Poets are Like, Up and Down with the Writing Life.
In this book, Soto recalls through anecdotes his trials and tribulations of his life as a poet, poignant moments with friends and strangers and the curious work of writing.
A book sale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Domingo 10 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Stepping Forward
- Domingo 17 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret