Wonder Women explores the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today. It also examines how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's axieties about women's liberation. A panel discussion with director Kristy Guevara-Flanagan, comic book artist and herstorian Trina Robbins and Cartoon Art Museum Curator Andrew Farago follows the film.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film --The House on Telegraph Hill
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- House of Temptation
- Domingo 27 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Films for Adults - A League of Their Own (1992)
- Lunes 28 de Julio de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones