Wonder Women explores the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today. It also examines how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's axieties about women's liberation. A panel discussion with director Kristy Guevara-Flanagan, comic book artist and herstorian Trina Robbins and Cartoon Art Museum Curator Andrew Farago follows the film.
- Summer Movie: Up
- Viernes 1 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- First Tuesday Film Nights
- Martes 5 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon films - Field of Dreams
- Jueves 7 de Julio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret