Wonder Women explores the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today. It also examines how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's axieties about women's liberation. A panel discussion with director Kristy Guevara-Flanagan, comic book artist and herstorian Trina Robbins and Cartoon Art Museum Curator Andrew Farago follows the film.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Up
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Viernes 26 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Beyond "Film Noir"
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones