Wonder Women explores the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today. It also examines how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's axieties about women's liberation. A panel discussion with director Kristy Guevara-Flanagan, comic book artist and herstorian Trina Robbins and Cartoon Art Museum Curator Andrew Farago follows the film.
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Lunes 24 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- The Lego Movie
- Martes 25 de Noviembre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Films for Adults: Shadow of a Doubt
- Lunes 1 de Diciembre de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones