Wonder Women explores the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today. It also examines how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's axieties about women's liberation. A panel discussion with director Kristy Guevara-Flanagan, comic book artist and herstorian Trina Robbins and Cartoon Art Museum Curator Andrew Farago follows the film.
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 10:15 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones