In the poorest neighborhoods of Calcutta, a lawyer turned social entrepreneur is empowering young girls and boys to take an active role in tranforming their own lives. Through arts programs and hands-on activities such as mapping their communities, these young girls and boys have brought clean drinking water and improved sanitation in their slums. A panel discussion follows the film.
- Movie Time
- Miércoles 1 de Julio de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Letter
- Jueves 2 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior 2015
- Jueves 2 de Julio de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones