This film discusses how faith, love, marriage, homosexuality and the Episcopal Church collide in the first openly gay Bishop Gene Robinson of New Hampshire. An audience discussion with Rev. Jim Mitulski of the Pacific School of Religion follows the film.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Films for Adults
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Body by Derby - LGBT Athletes
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- ATA @ SFPL: Experience Reel Cinema
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room