This film discusses how faith, love, marriage, homosexuality and the Episcopal Church collide in the first openly gay Bishop Gene Robinson of New Hampshire. An audience discussion with Rev. Jim Mitulski of the Pacific School of Religion follows the film.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
See Queerest.Library.Ever. sfpl.org/hormelat20 for related online exhibits, archives, and resources.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ponyo
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- School Age Films
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Films for Adults
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Capturing Resilience
- Through Thursday, July 14, 2016Main Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Jewett Gallery
- Out At The Library
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Skylight Gallery