This film discusses how faith, love, marriage, homosexuality and the Episcopal Church collide in the first openly gay Bishop Gene Robinson of New Hampshire. An audience discussion with Rev. Jim Mitulski of the Pacific School of Religion follows the film.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films About Baseball - Mr. 3000 (2004)
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Dances for Camera
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium