Shift Happens! Critical Mass at 20 is a new book published to coincide with the 20th anniversary of Critical Mass on September 28, two decades after the event started in San Francisco and spread around the world. Join editors Chris Carlsson, LisaRuth Elliott, and Adriana Camarena, along with contributors from Brazil, Italy, Spain, England, and across the U.S. in a book release presentation at the San Francisco Main Library.
Co-sponsored by the San Francisco History Center
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Guild Freelancers
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B