Over 100,000 people of Japanese ancestry were held in ten remote camps beginning in 1942. Two-thirds of those displaced were American citizens. Not charged or convicted of any crime, they were incarcerated for up to three years in prison camps surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by armed men.
Topaz: Artists in Internment will feature artworks created during internment at the Topaz Camp near Delta, Utah, on loan from the Topaz Museum.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year -
- Sábado 6 de Febrero de 2016, 3:00 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Vietnamese Cooking for the Lunar New Year
- Miércoles 10 de Febrero de 2016, 6:30 pmGlen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Celebrate with Kai-lan!
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 2:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones