Over 100,000 people of Japanese ancestry were held in ten remote camps beginning in 1942. Two-thirds of those displaced were American citizens. Not charged or convicted of any crime, they were incarcerated for up to three years in prison camps surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by armed men.
Topaz: Artists in Internment will feature artworks created during internment at the Topaz Camp near Delta, Utah, on loan from the Topaz Museum.
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Mid-Autumn Riddle Contest
- Sábado 20 de Septiembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones