Over 100,000 people of Japanese ancestry were held in ten remote camps beginning in 1942. Two-thirds of those displaced were American citizens. Not charged or convicted of any crime, they were incarcerated for up to three years in prison camps surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by armed men.
Topaz: Artists in Internment will feature artworks created during internment at the Topaz Camp near Delta, Utah, on loan from the Topaz Museum.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- 星期二, 2016年5月31日, 3:30 pmNorth Beach 分館, North Beach分館
- Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
- 星期二, 2016年5月31日, 6:00 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室
- Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- 星期五, 2016年6月17日, 3:00 pmNorth Beach 分館, North Beach分館