An exhibit featuring examples of original works by contemporary Japanese artists displaying a wide variety of crafts including ceramics, dyed fabrics and lacquer ware. Although many of the pieces display a creative fusion of Japanese and Western artistic traditions, the theme and sensibility underlying these works is Japanese.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room