An exhibit featuring examples of original works by contemporary Japanese artists displaying a wide variety of crafts including ceramics, dyed fabrics and lacquer ware. Although many of the pieces display a creative fusion of Japanese and Western artistic traditions, the theme and sensibility underlying these works is Japanese.
- Chinese Red Envelope Crafts
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Chinese New Year Red Envelope Craft
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Chinese New Year Crafts
- Friday, February 6, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room