An exhibit featuring examples of original works by contemporary Japanese artists displaying a wide variety of crafts including ceramics, dyed fabrics and lacquer ware. Although many of the pieces display a creative fusion of Japanese and Western artistic traditions, the theme and sensibility underlying these works is Japanese.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Espacio Exterior
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Martes 7 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Sábado 11 de Marzo de 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones