An exhibit featuring examples of original works by contemporary Japanese artists displaying a wide variety of crafts including ceramics, dyed fabrics and lacquer ware. Although many of the pieces display a creative fusion of Japanese and Western artistic traditions, the theme and sensibility underlying these works is Japanese.
- Chinese Red Envelope Crafts
- Martes 3 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese New Year Red Envelope Craft
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese New Year Crafts
- Viernes 6 de Febrero de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones