An exhibit featuring examples of original works by contemporary Japanese artists displaying a wide variety of crafts including ceramics, dyed fabrics and lacquer ware. Although many of the pieces display a creative fusion of Japanese and Western artistic traditions, the theme and sensibility underlying these works is Japanese.
- Building Community and Leadership
- Sábado 12 de Septiembre de 2015, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Ikebana Japanese Flower Arrangement for Kids
- Domingo 13 de Septiembre de 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Vietnamese Cold Noodle
- Jueves 17 de Septiembre de 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones