An exhibit featuring examples of original works by contemporary Japanese artists displaying a wide variety of crafts including ceramics, dyed fabrics and lacquer ware. Although many of the pieces display a creative fusion of Japanese and Western artistic traditions, the theme and sensibility underlying these works is Japanese.
- Chinese Brush Painting Workshop
- Sábado 23 de Mayo de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Sounds of China
- Sábado 23 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- South Indian Classical Dance by Kalaikoil
- Sábado 23 de Mayo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Área Principal