An exhibit featuring examples of original works by contemporary Japanese artists displaying a wide variety of crafts including ceramics, dyed fabrics and lacquer ware. Although many of the pieces display a creative fusion of Japanese and Western artistic traditions, the theme and sensibility underlying these works is Japanese.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco Forest Choir
- Sábado 21 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Viernes 27 de Marzo de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones