Julia Morgan designed over 700 buildings in California and beyond during her nearly fifty year career, but San Francisco is uniquely suited to explore the secrets of her early success and breadth of her legacy. Join us when historian Karen McNeill, takes us on a virtual tour of Julia Morgan's work. This illustrated talk will begin on the Northwest corner of Sacramento and Van Ness and end on Clay Street in Chinatown, unveiling some obstacles and triumphs of California's first woman architect as well as the complex dynamics of organized womanhood during the progressive era.
- Intersecting Film, Music and Queerness
- 星期四, 2016年9月29日, 6:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- 星期日, 2016年10月9日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- 星期四, 2016年10月20日, 7:00 pmSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室