Julia Morgan designed over 700 buildings in California and beyond during her nearly fifty year career, but San Francisco is uniquely suited to explore the secrets of her early success and breadth of her legacy. Join us when historian Karen McNeill, takes us on a virtual tour of Julia Morgan's work. This illustrated talk will begin on the Northwest corner of Sacramento and Van Ness and end on Clay Street in Chinatown, unveiling some obstacles and triumphs of California's first woman architect as well as the complex dynamics of organized womanhood during the progressive era.
- Growing Up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- 星期三, 2015年8月5日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- 星期四, 2015年8月6日, 7:00 pmSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室
- Growing up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- 星期六, 2015年8月8日, 3:00 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室