Join us as transit historian, Grant Ute, and co-author of
San Francisco's Municipal Railway : MUNI, gives a talk and shows images from Muni's past 100 years. This will be a treat for street car fans! Grant's book is available throughout the library system.
Be sure to visit the accompanying exhibit, Cussed and Discussed: 100 Years of the Municipal Railway in San Francisco, located on the 6th floor of the Main Library.
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Local Poets Series
- Thursday, May 12, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- San Francisco's Chinatown
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 3:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room