Mr. Lau Siu-Hung, Professor of Chinese Literature, National Taiwan University, will speak about the life and literary works of this great Chinese genius, Su Dongpo, a poet, calligrapher, painter, statesman, traveler, engineer, philosopher, and humanitarian in 11th century China. The event is to be conducted in Mandarin.
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Authentic Happiness in Seven Emails
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- The Public Library: A Photographic Essay
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room