Mr. Lau Siu-Hung, Professor of Chinese Literature, National Taiwan University, will speak about the life and literary works of this great Chinese genius, Su Dongpo, a poet, calligrapher, painter, statesman, traveler, engineer, philosopher, and humanitarian in 11th century China. The event is to be conducted in Mandarin.
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Guild Freelancers
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B