Mr. Lau Siu-Hung, Professor of Chinese Literature, National Taiwan University, will speak about the life and literary works of this great Chinese genius, Su Dongpo, a poet, calligrapher, painter, statesman, traveler, engineer, philosopher, and humanitarian in 11th century China. The event is to be conducted in Mandarin.
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- National Poetry Month Local Poets Showcase
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- WeChat (instruction in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 7, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B