Mr. Lau Siu-Hung, Professor of Chinese Literature, National Taiwan University, will speak about the life and literary works of this great Chinese genius, Su Dongpo, a poet, calligrapher, painter, statesman, traveler, engineer, philosopher, and humanitarian in 11th century China. The event is to be conducted in Mandarin.
- Photography, poetry, and caption
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Delight Rice: Pioneer in Deaf Education (ASL)
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Celebrating Chinese Moon Festival
- Sábado 30 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret