Lois Lowry, two-time Newbery Award-winning author, will discuss her latest novel, Son, which takes us back to the chilling alternate world that Lowry introduced in The Giver. Lois Lowry's numerous books for young people span a wide range, including humor, science fiction and thought- provoking works. A book signing will follow the discussion.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Armistead Maupin in conversation with K.M. Soehnlein
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Building Social Courage
- Sunday, November 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room