Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Modern Times
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films About Baseball - Bull Durham (1988)
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: 42
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.