The Deaf Entertainers Documentary
Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Preschool Films
- Martes 2 de Septiembre de 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Hoffa
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.