The Deaf Entertainers Documentary
Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Movie Time
- Miércoles 6 de Mayo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Bicycle Thief
- Jueves 7 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior 2015
- Jueves 7 de Mayo de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.