The Deaf Entertainers Documentary
Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Teen Afternoon Film: Tomorrowland
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 2:00 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Films for Adults
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- ATA @ SFPL: Experience Reel Cinema
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 6:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.