The Deaf Entertainers Documentary
Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Movie and a Meal -- Frankenweenie (2012)
- Viernes 21 de Octubre de 2016, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie
- Viernes 21 de Octubre de 2016, 3:15 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Halloween Movie: War of the Worlds
- Sábado 22 de Octubre de 2016, 3:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.