The Deaf Entertainers Documentary
Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Middle East Heritage Movie
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- The Kite Runner
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- We The Voters: 20 Films to Watch Before You Vote
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.