Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Family Film: Monsters University
- 星期三, 2014年7月30日Sunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Dark Passage
- 星期四, 2014年7月31日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- 星期四, 2014年7月31日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間