Deaf people can do anything but hear. But an all deaf rock band? An international deaf comic famous around the world but unknown to hearing people? A modern day Buster Keaton who teaches at Juilliard but is currently homeless? A hard of hearing singer who is considered "not deaf enough?"
See What I'm Saying follows the journeys of four extraordinary deaf entertainers over the course of a single year as their stories intertwine and culminate in some of the most important events of their lives.
- Preschool Films
- 星期四, 2016年2月11日, 10:15 amChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- 星期四, 2016年2月11日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- 星期四, 2016年2月11日, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley 分館, Golden Gate Valley 會議室