The event includes talk and demo: how to find and download Chinese eBooks, websites and APPs.
Hands-on: Varieties of eReaders and tablets are available for the public to experience Chinese eBooks.
Authors eBook talk & Chinese eBook class.
Do you have an eReader? Did you know that you can check out electronic editions of library books for free? Learn how to enjoy San Francisco Public Library’s collection of more than 40,000 eBooks at this workshop. Bring your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other eReader device with you and learn how to use it to download materials from the Library website.
Learn more about our eBook resources with these simple tutorials.
- eReader Drop-in
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 4:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, October 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- eReader Drop-in Session
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 7:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area