Want to grow your own food by creating a vegetable garden or raise farm animals in the city? Come hear Novella Carpenter, author of Farm City and Willow Rosenthal, founder of City Slicker Farms in Oakland, share insight, advice and stories from their recent book, The Essential Urban Farmer.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- National Poetry Month Local Poets Showcase
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Down and Out in the New Economy: How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today
- Thursday, April 6, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio