Want to grow your own food by creating a vegetable garden or raise farm animals in the city? Come hear Novella Carpenter, author of Farm City and Willow Rosenthal, founder of City Slicker Farms in Oakland, share insight, advice and stories from their recent book, The Essential Urban Farmer.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Jerry on Jerry
- Thursday, December 3, 2015, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Holiday Crafts with Recycled Materials
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area