Want to grow your own food by creating a vegetable garden or raise farm animals in the city? Come hear Novella Carpenter, author of Farm City and Willow Rosenthal, founder of City Slicker Farms in Oakland, share insight, advice and stories from their recent book, The Essential Urban Farmer.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Build at the Library - Family Build with Magic Sticks
- Saturday, November 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Building Social Courage
- Sunday, November 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room