Want to grow your own food by creating a vegetable garden or raise farm animals in the city? Come hear Novella Carpenter, author of Farm City and Willow Rosenthal, founder of City Slicker Farms in Oakland, share insight, advice and stories from their recent book, The Essential Urban Farmer.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Part of Our Lives
- Thursday, September 10, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- The American Plate with Libby O'Connell
- Friday, September 11, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Bernal Library Water Savers Challenge!
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room