Want to grow your own food by creating a vegetable garden or raise farm animals in the city? Come hear Novella Carpenter, author of Farm City and Willow Rosenthal, founder of City Slicker Farms in Oakland, share insight, advice and stories from their recent book, The Essential Urban Farmer.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Author Talk: God's Hotel
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Authentic Happiness in Seven Emails
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- The Public Library: A Photographic Essay
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room