Essential Urban Farmer: Growing Food and Raising Farm Animals in the City.
Want to grow your own food by creating a vegetable garden or raise farm animals in the city? Come hear Novella Carpenter, author of Farm City and Willow Rosenthal, founder of City Slicker Farms in Oakland, share insight, advice and stories from their recent book,The Essential Urban Farmer.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pm
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Sábado 7 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 am
- Local Poets Series
- Jueves 12 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pm