A favorite of library audiences for his uplifting renditions of popular American folksongs, Tim Holt performs and discusses our heritage of sea chanteys, whaling songs, traditional songs ("Shenandoah" and "The Erie Canal"), and Woody Guthrie’s Columbia River songs promoting public power. He includes an original song, "Sailing Down My Mountain Stream," adapted from a Pete Seeger song about cleaning up the Hudson River. Holt’s version focuses on his own vision for restoring wild salmon to the upper reaches of the Sacramento River. As always, Holt will encourage everyone to sing along.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年4月20日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- 星期三, 2015年4月22日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期五, 2015年4月24日Parkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室