Since 1999 Judith Selby Lang and Richard Lang have collected more than two tons of plastic trash from 1000 yards of Kehoe Beach along the Point Reyes National Seashore. They have transformed this debris into engaging works of art that raise awareness of the sheer variety and ubiquity of plastic pollution and its impact on delicate marine ecosystems.
The exhibit of their artwork is on view on the 1st, 4th and 5th Floors of the Main Library.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- NOTE TIME: 7 pm / The History of Golden Gate Park
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Biking with Babies (From Pregnancy to Toddlers)
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio