Since 1999 Judith Selby Lang and Richard Lang have collected more than two tons of plastic trash from 1000 yards of Kehoe Beach along the Point Reyes National Seashore. They have transformed this debris into engaging works of art that raise awareness of the sheer variety and ubiquity of plastic pollution and its impact on delicate marine ecosystems.
The exhibit of their artwork is on view on the 1st, 4th and 5th Floors of the Main Library.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Green Bookmobile Digs Science
- Domingo 8 de Diciembre de 2013
California Academy of Sciences
- Keeping Tahoe Blue
- Miércoles 11 de Diciembre de 2013
Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Green Saturdays @ Bernal
- Sábado 14 de Diciembre de 2013
- Clothing Swap: Green Saturdays @ Bernal
- Sábado 11 de Enero de 2014
- Craft Space: A Teen Craft Space for ages 8-18
- Miércoles 22 de Enero de 2014