Since 1999 Judith Selby Lang and Richard Lang have collected more than two tons of plastic trash from 1000 yards of Kehoe Beach along the Point Reyes National Seashore. They have transformed this debris into engaging works of art that raise awareness of the sheer variety and ubiquity of plastic pollution and its impact on delicate marine ecosystems.
The exhibit of their artwork is on view on the 1st, 4th and 5th Floors of the Main Library.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Adam Burke on Mental Imagery
- Martes 29 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Vegetarian Cooking
- Sábado 3 de Mayo de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Sunday Streets - Bayview/Dogpatch
- Domingo 4 de Mayo de 2014Bibliotecas Ambulantes - Servicios de Asistencia , Biblioteca Ecológica