Since 1999 Judith Selby Lang and Richard Lang have collected more than two tons of plastic trash from 1000 yards of Kehoe Beach along the Point Reyes National Seashore. They have transformed this debris into engaging works of art that raise awareness of the sheer variety and ubiquity of plastic pollution and its impact on delicate marine ecosystems.
The exhibit of their artwork is on view on the 1st, 4th and 5th Floors of the Main Library.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Meet Your National Park Service Ranger
- Miércoles 10 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Sábado 13 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Peaceable Kingdom: the Journey Home
- Sábado 20 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret