Since 1999 Judith Selby Lang and Richard Lang have collected more than two tons of plastic trash from 1000 yards of Kehoe Beach along the Point Reyes National Seashore. They have transformed this debris into engaging works of art that raise awareness of the sheer variety and ubiquity of plastic pollution and its impact on delicate marine ecosystems.
The exhibit of their artwork is on view on the 1st, 4th and 5th Floors of the Main Library.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Energy-Efficiency Rebate Workshop
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 10:00 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Jazikidi - Caminos del Amazonas
- Jueves 30 de Junio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Fermentation Basics
- Miércoles 13 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras