Since 1999 Judith Selby Lang and Richard Lang have collected more than two tons of plastic trash from 1000 yards of Kehoe Beach along the Point Reyes National Seashore. They have transformed this debris into engaging works of art that raise awareness of the sheer variety and ubiquity of plastic pollution and its impact on delicate marine ecosystems.
The exhibit of their artwork is on view on the 1st, 4th and 5th Floors of the Main Library.
- Documentary: Watershed
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- National Poetry Month and Earth Day Event
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室