Computers with Internet connection are available for independent work creating or updating your resume, preparing job applications and/or searching online for jobs.
Handouts, books and some staff assistance are available during drop in hours. Bring a flash drive to store your work. Be considerate and share computer space with others.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 2:00 pm
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm