In the new book, Beauty is a Verb, the New Poetry of Disability, the editors included a range of writings by people society considers to be disabled, but who may or may not consider themselves to have a disability. The SFPL Library for the Blind and Print Disabled and Deaf Services Center invite people to come celebrate our diversity. Several guest speakers/performers have appeared in the anthology. Open mic/stage for those wishing to express themselves. ASL interpreters will be provided. Audience members who need other accommodations should request them by October 3, 2012: (415)557-4557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by Litquake.
- Cool Gray City of Love: 49 Views of San Francisco
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco's Historic Streetcars and Cable Cars
- Martes 29 de Julio de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Delight Rice: Pioneer in Deaf Education (ASL)
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B