In the new book, Beauty is a Verb, the New Poetry of Disability, the editors included a range of writings by people society considers to be disabled, but who may or may not consider themselves to have a disability. The SFPL Library for the Blind and Print Disabled and Deaf Services Center invite people to come celebrate our diversity. Several guest speakers/performers have appeared in the anthology. Open mic/stage for those wishing to express themselves. ASL interpreters will be provided. Audience members who need other accommodations should request them by October 3, 2012: (415)557-4557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by Litquake.
- Intersecting Film, Music and Queerness
- Jueves 29 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Domingo 9 de Octubre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- Jueves 20 de Octubre de 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil