In the new book, Beauty is a Verb, the New Poetry of Disability, the editors included a range of writings by people society considers to be disabled, but who may or may not consider themselves to have a disability. The SFPL Library for the Blind and Print Disabled and Deaf Services Center invite people to come celebrate our diversity. Several guest speakers/performers have appeared in the anthology. Open mic/stage for those wishing to express themselves. ASL interpreters will be provided. Audience members who need other accommodations should request them by October 3, 2012: (415)557-4557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by Litquake.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones