The Golden Gate Bridge has starred in more movies than any other American architectural icon. From Stranded (1935) to The Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) the iconic span appears in wide range of films including Superman, Star Trek, Time After Time, It Came from Beneath the Sea, Love Bug, A View to a Kill, Monsters vs. Aliens, Interview with a Vampire, and X-Men.
In honor of its 75th anniversary, Jim Van Buskirk, author of Celluloid San Francisco, (and former SFPL librarian) offers a clip-filled program of hilariously horrifying depictions of San Francisco’s beloved bridge.
This event is cosponsored by the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library, the Bernal History Project, and Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema.
- Jubilee Immigration Advocates
- 星期三, 2017年4月5日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Portola Branch Open House!
- 星期六, 2017年4月8日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍
- Aging in Bernal!
- 星期二, 2017年4月11日, 6:30 pmBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室