A pompous author, played by Monty Woolley, is invited to dinner by an average middle-class couple. After breaking his leg on their front porch, he is forced to remain in their home for a month. From that point on, the unfortunate couple must contend with the bizarre and hilarious chaos he brings into their home. Bette Davis, Jimmy Durante, and others join in the fun. From 1942. 113 minutes.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Manchurian Candidate
- Jueves 20 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- LEGO Movie
- Jueves 20 de Noviembre de 2014Ocean View, Ocean View: Sala de Reuniones
- St. Petersburg Associates of San Francisco presentaion
- Sábado 22 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B