A pompous author, played by Monty Woolley, is invited to dinner by an average middle-class couple. After breaking his leg on their front porch, he is forced to remain in their home for a month. From that point on, the unfortunate couple must contend with the bizarre and hilarious chaos he brings into their home. Bette Davis, Jimmy Durante, and others join in the fun. From 1942. 113 minutes.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Video Studio: Open House
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl