The San Francisco Public Library will present a koto (Japanese zither) performance by Shoko Hikage, Eddie Shieh, Chie Chang and Hikage's students from Sawai Koto U.S.A. They will perform "La Primavera" by Antonio Vivaldi, works by Tadao Sawai and more.
“Saitaro-bushi”, the folk song of Miyagi Prefecture in Japan, arranged by Shoko Hikage will be played for the dedication to the 3.11 2011 The Great East Japan Earthquake victims and the people in the US for their support and friendship to Japan.
- 2016 - 2017 Opera Preview Lecture
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 6 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:30 am
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- Miércoles 7 de Septiembre de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal