The San Francisco Public Library will present a koto (Japanese zither) performance by Shoko Hikage, Eddie Shieh, Chie Chang and Hikage's students from Sawai Koto U.S.A. They will perform "La Primavera" by Antonio Vivaldi, works by Tadao Sawai and more.
“Saitaro-bushi”, the folk song of Miyagi Prefecture in Japan, arranged by Shoko Hikage will be played for the dedication to the 3.11 2011 The Great East Japan Earthquake victims and the people in the US for their support and friendship to Japan.
- ESL Help
- Lunes 22 de Diciembre de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Área Juvenil
- The Tales of Hoffmann by Jacques Offenbach
- Martes 6 de Enero de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Afternoon Koto Music Performance
- Sábado 10 de Enero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones