My Side of the Mountain
1969, 100 minutes
A refreshing tale about a young Canadian boy who runs away from home in order to live apart from civilization. Alone in the wilderness, he learns to fend for himself and to live in harmony with nature. Based on the book by Jean Craighead George.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Movie and a Meal -- Akeelah and the Bee (2006)
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Intro to Manga with Karen Luk
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Film: The Portrait of a Lady
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room