My Side of the Mountain
1969, 100 minutes
A refreshing tale about a young Canadian boy who runs away from home in order to live apart from civilization. Alone in the wilderness, he learns to fend for himself and to live in harmony with nature. Based on the book by Jean Craighead George.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Films for Adults
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Film Night: Eat Drink Man Woman
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: Mockingjay Pt.2
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room