My Side of the Mountain
1969, 100 minutes
A refreshing tale about a young Canadian boy who runs away from home in order to live apart from civilization. Alone in the wilderness, he learns to fend for himself and to live in harmony with nature. Based on the book by Jean Craighead George.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 2017 Spring Teen Book Trailers
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 4:00 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- The Sweet Spot
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium