Without a Paddle
2004, 95 minutes
The story revolves around a trio of city-dwelling colleagues who go camping off the beaten track in order to honor the memory of an adventure-loving friend who perished accidentally. They become lost and their inexperience sparks a series of misadventures with locals, including mistakenly setting fire to a grove of marijuana.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Their Eyes were Watching God
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium