1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Family Film: Monsters University
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Dark Passage
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Thursday, July 31, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area