1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Triplets of Belleville
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Film: Godzilla
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Films for Adults: Lady From Shanghai
- Monday, June 1, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room