1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Adults Visit The Mix
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- Movie Matinee: Sophie's Choice
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Films for Adults: Rebecca (1940)
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room