1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Holiday Movie: The Polar Express
- Monday, December 22, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Movie and Popcorn: Elf
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room