1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Teen Movie: Jurassic Park
- Sábado 24 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Middle East Heritage Movie
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- The Kite Runner
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones