1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 am
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Exploring World Cinema: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones