1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Wizard of Oz
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- A View to a Kill
- Sábado 4 de Octubre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones