1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 18 de Febrero de 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Their Eyes were Watching God
- Jueves 18 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret