1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Thursdays at Noon films - High Fidelity
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones