1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Lunes 24 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- The Lego Movie
- Martes 25 de Noviembre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Films for Adults: Shadow of a Doubt
- Lunes 1 de Diciembre de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones