1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Up
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Viernes 26 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Beyond "Film Noir"
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones