1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
- Sábado 20 de Diciembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Holiday Movie: The Polar Express
- Lunes 22 de Diciembre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Movie and Popcorn: Elf
- Martes 23 de Diciembre de 2014Ocean View, Ocean View: Sala de Reuniones