1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Children's Film: Sleeping Beauty
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Easter Parade (1948)
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones