1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Martes 3 de Febrero de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Movie Time: Chinese New Year
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Thursdays at Noon film: Do the Right Thing
- Jueves 5 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret