1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Thursdays at Noon film series- The Young Victoria
- Jueves 26 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie Afternoon
- Viernes 27 de Marzo de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones