1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Triplets of Belleville
- Jueves 28 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Film: Godzilla
- Sábado 30 de Mayo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Films for Adults: Lady From Shanghai
- Lunes 1 de Junio de 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones