1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Family Film: Monsters University
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Dark Passage
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil