1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Films for Adults - In Bruges (2008)
- Lunes 21 de Abril de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Chinese Movie: Confucius
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Jueves 24 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret