1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Films for Adults
- Lunes 2 de Mayo de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Film Night: Eat Drink Man Woman
- Martes 3 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Mockingjay Pt.2
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones