1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Point of Pride:
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- From Here to Eternity (1953)
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Films for Adults - Out of the Past (1947)
- Lunes 25 de Agosto de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones