1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Summer Movie: Up
- 星期五, 2016年7月1日, 1:00 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館會議室
- First Tuesday Film Nights
- 星期二, 2016年7月5日, 6:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon films - Field of Dreams
- 星期四, 2016年7月7日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂