1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- 星期六, 2016年2月13日, 2:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- 星期三, 2016年2月17日, 5:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Preschool Videos
- 星期四, 2016年2月18日, 10:30 amSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室