1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Desk Set
- 星期四, 2016年5月5日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- On Life's Terms: Mothers in Recovery
- 星期四, 2016年5月5日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- 星期四, 2016年5月5日, 6:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室