1972, 93 minutes
When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader.
- Preschool Videos
- 星期四, 2017年3月30日, 10:30 amSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- 星期四, 2017年3月30日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Movie: Suicide Squad (2016)
- 星期五, 2017年3月31日, 3:30 pmBayview 分館, Bayview 會議室