Sail into a life you love!
Dinah Sanders, author of Discardia: More Life, Less Stuff, will give a reading and mini-workshop on small changes you can make to reap big rewards. In this presentation she'll be focusing on the the Deciding and Doing aspect of Discardia, encompassing improving habits, letting go of fears, and reducing your load of things that bring you neither utility nor joy. Come learn how to set your course for happiness!
- From Homelessness to Housing in San Francisco
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Soul-Making Keats Literary Awards
- Sunday, March 5, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- My Life with Audree (ASL)
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B