Sail into a life you love!
Dinah Sanders, author of Discardia: More Life, Less Stuff, will give a reading and mini-workshop on small changes you can make to reap big rewards. In this presentation she'll be focusing on the the Deciding and Doing aspect of Discardia, encompassing improving habits, letting go of fears, and reducing your load of things that bring you neither utility nor joy. Come learn how to set your course for happiness!
- Intersecting Film, Music and Queerness
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- Thursday, October 20, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area