Sail into a life you love!
Dinah Sanders, author of Discardia: More Life, Less Stuff, will give a reading and mini-workshop on small changes you can make to reap big rewards. In this presentation she'll be focusing on the the Deciding and Doing aspect of Discardia, encompassing improving habits, letting go of fears, and reducing your load of things that bring you neither utility nor joy. Come learn how to set your course for happiness!
- ADHD and the Focused Mind
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- At Home In Exile
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Scandinavian Crime Thrillers Today
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B