Sail into a life you love!
Dinah Sanders, author of Discardia: More Life, Less Stuff, will give a reading and mini-workshop on small changes you can make to reap big rewards. In this presentation she'll be focusing on the the Deciding and Doing aspect of Discardia, encompassing improving habits, letting go of fears, and reducing your load of things that bring you neither utility nor joy. Come learn how to set your course for happiness!
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Radar Reading Series
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- In Sickness As In Health:
- Saturday, March 22, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area