Sail into a life you love!
Dinah Sanders, author of Discardia: More Life, Less Stuff, will give a reading and mini-workshop on small changes you can make to reap big rewards. In this presentation she'll be focusing on the the Deciding and Doing aspect of Discardia, encompassing improving habits, letting go of fears, and reducing your load of things that bring you neither utility nor joy. Come learn how to set your course for happiness!
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room